google.com, pub-1966210621826395, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Review of Silvertone SG copy guitar pt1

Silvertone SG Rockit pt1




Bought this guitar very cheap on eBay and when it arrived there are few issues like only the neck pickup was working, there's a loose wire on the toggle switch. Solder it immediately and then, it worked but only to find out after I did this video review that the 3-way toggle switch was wrong. It was the other way around between the rhythm and the treble. Also it was knackered. So I had to buy a new one, obviously a cheap toggle switch just to change it and make it work.

I used Roland Cube Street on this review and just using JC Clean for this one. Also I was using my HTC One phone to record this video. And yeah just straight forward recording in our kitchen. Hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment